Friday, January 24, 2014

College Tips: Part 1 (Backpack & Organization)

Hey Guys!
I just uploaded a new video about what I have in my backpack and also I talk about how I organize my school papers. I plan on doing a "series" of videos regarding college, maybe I will also talk a bit about high school as well. Some of the tips I share through these videos might also be relevant to high school students, let me know if you guys want me to make high school specific videos in the future.
Please stop and check out the video, also please like and subscribe <3
Bye Lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. It’s amazing how much you can fit in that backpack! I like how you organize your things. Being organized does make college life so much easier. Well-made video! Keep them coming. By the way, “syllabi” is correct. :)

    Sarah Haskins

    ReplyDelete