Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fashion Tip: Crop Tops

Hey Guys!
I know I haven't written anything fashion or makeup related in a while, but I am here today to talk about the crop top trend. I am a fan of crop tops when they're styled well with the rest of the clothes in the outfit. My rule is if you're gonna wear a crop top then wear a high waisted bottom whether it's a skirt, shorts, or a pair of pants.
I have noticed that a lot of girls style it with a low waisted bottom exposing a lot of skin and I'm not a fan. I feel like a right way to wear it without exposing to much is to follow the rule of high waisted.

Crop tops come in all kinds of designs, cuts, and patterns. I love the trend when it's done well and I honestly hope it stays for a while. I feel like it's a great piece to have in your wardrobe because they can be done in so many types of styles. I love that you can dress it up or dress it down.

Personally I think it's a great because you can get a sexy feeling without showing cleavage. You can show a small bit of torso and get that sexy look without being too exposed.
That's my tip for today guys, try it out.

Bye Lovelies!




                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment