Sunday, December 8, 2013

Brush Review!

Today I am going to review the Real Techniques Travel Essentials set.
The set comes with three brushes named: Essential Foundation brush,
Multi-task brush, and Domed Shadow Brush.
The set consists of the three brushes and a travel case/stand for your brushes.
I am a big fan of the Multi-task brush, it's big, fluffy and feels great against the skin also it can be used to apply powder foundations and blushes. They are all really well made, the bristles are soft and they don't fall off. I would consider them all your basic brushes, I have never been a fan of the flat foundation brushes before, but I have to say that it is a good brush. The domed shadow brush does the job well and it really good for going into the crease. The stand is sturdy but doesn't fully close completely it just folds over and velcros in place.
Over all the brushes are really good and the packaging is ok...I would defiantly recommend them because they are really good brushes. I plan on trying out their other brushes soon. Hope that you guys will give them a try and tell me what you think.
Have a great Sunday.
Bye Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment