Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hello Lovely!

Hello Guys!

Today is my first official post and I thought I would make this blog because I really enjoy reading blogs and watching people vlogs on Youtube, so I thought why not give it a try. My name is Myah and I live in the states, I am newly 19 years old. I am a college student. I love playing with hair and makeup, I have learned most of my knowledge of these things through Beauty Gurus on Youtube. I have tons of goals and dreams on my bucket list like...publishing a novel, meeting the president, saving a life, kissing the love of my life in front of the Eiffel Tower, riding on the London Eye, seeing a show at the Sydney Opera House, etc. That's just to name a few. I love clothes and my friends often call me a chameleon because I don't have a set style I love to try all kinds of styles and the clothes I choose normally reflect my mood. I hope to share my stories and interests on this blog and maybe whoever is reading this will share in my feelings and follow this blog. Happy reading :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment