Monday, December 23, 2013

Review: L'oreal True Match Crayon Concealer

Hey Guys!
Sorry I've been gone for a while but you know how the holidays are :)
Today I am here to talk to you guys about the L'oreal True Match Crayon Concealer. It says it is a very good blending concealer and honestly...it is. I think its very good at blending in evenly to the skin so long as you have a good color match for your skin tone. I like it because it is also a very good concealer due to the ability to build with it to get the coverage you want.
 I've been wearing it on and off for the last few weeks and so far it hasn't caused me to have breakouts or irritations on my skin which is really good. I haven't had a problem with creasing on this concealer but I don't use it much on my eyes because its a solid and I don't want to pull on my under eye area, which would happen if you tried to apply it there. I would recommend sticking to a cream concealer for your under eyes, bu this is really good for use on the rest of your face or body.
Overall I really like this concealer it doesn't have a really wide range of colors and there aren't really any dark colors for skin tones of dark/deep colors. I don't know if the darkest color would look good on any skin tone in darker shades then mine. Hopefully they will make more shades later.
So basically I would greatly recommend this concealer :)

Happy Holidays Everyone! And I hope that you guys enjoy your time with your families and friends <3

Bye Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment