Friday, December 13, 2013

Nail Polish Review

Hey Guys!
I am back with another nail polish review, this is another Wet n Wild nail polish I thought I would try another one and see if it was better. I was pleasantly surprised by this nail polish, it's name is "Under Your Spell". It's a great dark red metallic color. The formula is like a typical nail polish it dries hard  not like the other color I tried that was more of a gel consistency. The only complaint I would have for this color is it is not very opaque, I had to do three layers to get a deep consistent color. Other than that I see no problems with this nail polish, which means that this line of nail polish is kind of a hit or miss line. The line doesn't keep a single formula consistancy, sometimes you'll get gel other times you'll get a hardening polish. So it's gonna be a gamble.
Hope this helped you guys look into Wet n Wild polishes, their cheap but nice quality in general.

Bye Lovelies!  

No comments:

Post a Comment