Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Fashion Tips: Sweaters (for sweater weather)

Today I decided to talk about great ways to still wear your cute short skirts in these chilly breeze days that have come with December. I love this month and their are lots of parties and gatherings during this season, I don't know about you but I still love wearing my skater skirts all year long and for those of us that just get chilly temperatures and no snow, you can still wear them. I love to keep warm while wearing them by just adding on a pair of tights and a great pair of boots.

Sweater weather is also here and I love me some sweaters. They are great for everyday casual outfits or you can dress them up with a skirt or great pair of pants along with a great statement necklace and be ready for a romantic date night or a holiday party.

I'll be back with great tips and looks tomorrow.
Bye Lovelies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment