Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Skin Care Review

Hey Guys!

Today I am reviewing Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream. The cream says it is for normal/combination skin and I think it is true to that. It is a very light moisturizer that doesn't make you look oily or shiny. It is okay to wear under your makeup because it seems to keep oily looking skin away. I think this would actually be good for girls or guys that have oily skin as well because of that factor. It's not thick enough to really help someone that has dry skin. I think this will be a great summer cream as well because of its lightness.

If you are dealing with really dry skin due to the winter weather then I would probably recommend going for a thicker cream. I use this as a night cream at the moment because it doesn't have SPF in it which I wouldn't recommend during the day.

The packaging is great its very clean looking and looks okay on a counter top. It is a glass container so I wouldn't recommend dropping it out of fear of it breaking. It has 1.7 OZ/50g in the container which is a pretty good amount and I bought mine for $8. It may cost more or less depending on where you purchase it.

I have had this cream for two weeks and it hasn't broken me out which is really great. To give you an idea of the consistence I would say think of aloe because it has that gel look and feel on the skin. I like it because it tends to have a cooling, soothing effect on the skin. Over all I like it.

I hope that this gives you a good idea of the product.

Bye Lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment